Franchise Of Stations
Retail Service Station Franchise Concept
It was in 1997 when the orange and blue logo of Unioil as first flashed during the inauguration of Unioil's maiden station along Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Parañaque. Since then, Unioil has slowly but surely emerged as a formidable industry player establishing service station in various areas. By 2003, Unioil’s retail network reached Mindanao with its first station located at Ecoland, Davao City.
We seek individuals who are customer service and relationship-oriented; who display maturity and stability; who possess high personal standards; and who meet the initial investment requirements.
Unioil requires its franchisees to participate in the day-to-day activities of owning, operating and maintaining a Unioil Service Station on a full-time basis. The people we thus seek should also be able to meet the physical, mental and emotional challenges that may arise.
Franchise Package: The Formula for Success.
Unioil offers a full turn-key agreement that includes the following:
- Use of Retail Operating System
- Use of Trade Name & Logo
- Site selection and Feasibility Study
- Station Designing, Engineering, Pre-construction meeting with Contractors, Complete set of Service Station plans
- Management supervision during construction
- Supply of Station Signages
- Supply of Station Equipment
- Front Office POS
- Provide detailed franchise operations manual
- Classroom and Hands-on training
- Sponsorship and Planning of Grand Station Opening
- Coordinate Marketing and Promotional Support
- Co-branding / tie-up projects with Major brands
- Reliable and world class product supply from source depot
- Continuing Price Support and Development Program
- Regular field visit and supervision from the franchisor
The FRANCHISEE Profile
The kind Business Partner that we are looking for:
- Hands-on Management style
- Committed to professionally run the business full time
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Must abide with franchise agreement
- Customer service and relationship-oriented
- With financial capacity and stability
- Good moral character
THE ROAD MAP: 6 Steps to earn a UNIOIL Franchise
VERBAL INQUIRY: Request for the following forms from the Retail Department
- Dealership Application Form
- Customer Information Sheet (CIS Form)
- Questionnaire for Data Gathering
SUBMIT: The following documents must be submitted together with the accomplished forms listed above.
- Lot Plan
- Vicinity map
- Photocopy of the Transfer Certificate of Title/s covering the property/ies.
- DTI Registration
- Mayor's Permit
- CTC of Business
- Income Tax Return
- VAT / Non-VAT Certificate of Registration
- Last three (3) years Financial Statements
- Bank Certification
- Authorized Personnel to issue purchase order and to receive products.
- Recommendation Letter to Customer of Approved Term and Limit
- PROJECT STUDY AND FRANCHISEE EVALUATION
- PROJECT AND FRANCHISEE APPROVAL
- CONTRACT SIGNING
- START OF PROJECT
You may contact RETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND FRANCHISE DEPT:
Contact no.: 687-8877 loc. 9264
Email address: email@example.com